Top Ten Good Things About Being at Playtrekfest 2000
by Andy Novasitis
10. I finally get to meet the legendary bath hero in person, Chris Doyle, .... and what a person he is.
9. Playtrekfest in Atlanta is just sooo, .... Worf-irific.
8. This is the only place I can whip out my 4 1/2" Gorn and not be laughed at.
7. This makes me personally feel better to know that there are people more obsessed with Trek toys than I am.
6. It's great to see everyone's figures, ... and their toys too.
5. Getting these nifty New Force Comics & Collectibles coupons, good for 100% off your next 25 purchases.
4. Finally, Ted is allowed out of his house.
3. It's just great being around normal people, ... well, give or take a few of you.
2. The food is the best. Yummy.
and the Number One Good Thing About Being at Playtrekfest 2000:
1. Everyone here knows what I mean when I say that I have a C9ish low numbered MOMC Warp Factor One Euro-T&T O'Brien with brown accessories and the black side of the triple tribbles game piece showing.